Recovery & Stress Management Coach
After seeing so many addicts held back by their own beliefs about themselves, I started my own Recovery Coaching service, Smyls. I use a unique system of therapies to help clients overcome their limitations and achieve amazing recoveries.
My business grew, and I now help people with all sorts of tricky problems, from anxiety disorders to relationship issues. My signature system includes NLP – Coaching – Dialectical Behaviour Therapy – Psychotherapy.
I'm also a speaker and freelance writer on health and happiness and have written articles for The Big Issue, New Statesman, Tiny Buddha, and the Huffington Post.
I also deliver dynamic, unique workshops to businesses on various personal and professional devlopment topics, including Stress (commissioned by the NHS) and Assertiveness.
I am a qualified NLP Practitioner (IBPDA) and have trained in Coaching (IBPDA) and Mentoring (OCN). I received a Distinction for my Theory and Principles of Indirect Hypnosis, Ericksonian Psychotherapy and NLP Diploma (BHR).
I have previously coached ex-offenders for Probation and run workshops at London addiction services and rehabs. I'm now a trustee at specialist drug and alcohol charity DiversityInCare.
I have been quoted and featured in/on various media all over the world, including the BBC. I'm in recovery from addiction and mental health issues myself and love sharing both my story and my expertise to help others.
- Who Are Your Recovery Heroes?
- What Are The Best Addiction Recovery Books?
- Having the Worst Day EVER? Read this.
- Walking Through Fear with Sobriety by My Side
- Ex-Addict Writes 2nd Most Popular Article of All Time on Tiny Buddha!
- Can You Help A Small Addiction Charity Make a Big Difference This Christmas?
- Smash Stigma on World Mental Health Day
- How To Beat Addiction Cravings Quickly
- “How to kick Depression, Addiction and Anxiety” – NEW Radio Interview
- Recovering from Relapse